Shaw’s Tavern is showing how local marketing can be as easy as following the news–in this case, the James Comey hearing–and having a little bit of fun with it. This post originally appeared on Inc.com.
- This Entrepreneur Quit His Job and Moved In With His Mom. Now He Owns a $20 Million Company
- How an Atlanta United Crowd’s Energy Reconnected Me With My Roots
- How the James Comey Hearing Gave This Washington, D.C., Bar a Brilliant Marketing Idea
- Your Favorite Stores Are Watching You While You’re Shopping (and Collecting Your Biometric Data)
- This Founder Turned Doggy Daycare Into a $300 Million Business