Small Business Owners of America started six years ago as a consulting firm. Now it’s one of the top financing options for startup capital in the country. This post originally appeared on Inc.com.
- Casper Disrupted a $29 Billion Industry. Now, Its Business Model Is Getting a Complete Makeover
- Why Casper Is Planning to Attack Holiday Sales by Doing Nothing at All
- This Entrepreneur Quit His Job and Moved In With His Mom. Now He Owns a $20 Million Company
- How an Atlanta United Crowd’s Energy Reconnected Me With My Roots
- How the James Comey Hearing Gave This Washington, D.C., Bar a Brilliant Marketing Idea