I’ve witnessed plenty of thrilling sporting events. This Atlanta United FC game–in the team’s inaugural year, no less–was a new experience. This post originally appeared on Dirty South Soccer.
- This Entrepreneur Quit His Job and Moved In With His Mom. Now He Owns a $20 Million Company
- How an Atlanta United Crowd’s Energy Reconnected Me With My Roots
- How the James Comey Hearing Gave This Washington, D.C., Bar a Brilliant Marketing Idea
- Your Favorite Stores Are Watching You While You’re Shopping (and Collecting Your Biometric Data)
- This Founder Turned Doggy Daycare Into a $300 Million Business