I’ve witnessed plenty of thrilling sporting events. This Atlanta United FC game–in the team’s inaugural year, no less–was a new experience. This post originally appeared on Dirty South Soccer.
- Casper Disrupted a $29 Billion Industry. Now, Its Business Model Is Getting a Complete Makeover
- Why Casper Is Planning to Attack Holiday Sales by Doing Nothing at All
- This Entrepreneur Quit His Job and Moved In With His Mom. Now He Owns a $20 Million Company
- How an Atlanta United Crowd’s Energy Reconnected Me With My Roots
- How the James Comey Hearing Gave This Washington, D.C., Bar a Brilliant Marketing Idea