Some analytics companies are encouraging retailers to go all-in on facial recognition and biometric data, while others are pursuing a more privacy-conscious path. How can small businesses choose? This post originally appeared on Inc.com.
- Why This $82 Million Startup Hires Really, Really Slowly
- She Needed $25,000 to Adopt Her Son–and Lost It in the Recession. Her Fundraiser Became a Successful Startup
- Home Depot’s Billionaire Co-Founder Built a Soccer Team–and Every Entrepreneur Should Learn From Its Success
- How 2 Tea Addicts Took Their Obsession From Farmers’ Markets to 6,500 Stores, Including Costco
- These Bars Have Figured Out How to Become More Popular. Your Startup Should Learn From Them