Some analytics companies are encouraging retailers to go all-in on facial recognition and biometric data, while others are pursuing a more privacy-conscious path. How can small businesses choose? This post originally appeared on Inc.com.
- Your Favorite Stores Are Watching You While You’re Shopping (and Collecting Your Biometric Data)
- This Founder Turned Doggy Daycare Into a $300 Million Business
- Why Celebrities Pay Thousands of Dollars for This Colorado Couple’s Cowboy Hats
- How This Company’s ‘Buy One, Get One Free’ Promo Turned Into a Cautionary Tale
- This $200 Million Mattress Maker Is Waking Up the Sleep Industry