Some analytics companies are encouraging retailers to go all-in on facial recognition and biometric data, while others are pursuing a more privacy-conscious path. How can small businesses choose? This post originally appeared on Inc.com.
- Casper Disrupted a $29 Billion Industry. Now, Its Business Model Is Getting a Complete Makeover
- Why Casper Is Planning to Attack Holiday Sales by Doing Nothing at All
- This Entrepreneur Quit His Job and Moved In With His Mom. Now He Owns a $20 Million Company
- How an Atlanta United Crowd’s Energy Reconnected Me With My Roots
- How the James Comey Hearing Gave This Washington, D.C., Bar a Brilliant Marketing Idea