Small Business Owners of America started six years ago as a consulting firm. Now it’s one of the top financing options for startup capital in the country. This post originally appeared on Inc.com.
- This Entrepreneur’s Surprising Leadership Tactic Helped Build a Multimillion-Dollar Yarn Business
- A New Generation of Black Founders Is Rising in Atlanta–and the Startup World Is Taking Notice
- Comfy Shoes Helped Allbirds Become a $1.4 Billion Company, but It’s Never Been Just About Shoes
- How This Startup Made $10.5 Million in Revenue With Every Single Employee Working From Home
- How This $30 Million Gatorade Competitor Became an Overnight Success–After 14 Years